Remember to check your baggage for prohibited items. Use the Can I Bring My…? tool to check if items like sporting goods, foods, tools and others are permitted. Some carry-on items may be prohibited even if they appear not to be, like a cane with a hidden sword.
5 Tips To Make International Travel Easy
- Set up your cell phone to avoid international roaming fees
- Check the expiration date on your passport
- Bring copies of your travel documents
- Notify your bank or card provider to make sure your credit or debit card will work internationally
- Don’t forget your electronic charges