We highly recommends that you consider purchasing travel insurance
Most resorts, while a lot of fun and beautiful are located in third world countries, with questionable medical care. Not only can travel insurance
save you thousands of dollars, and protect your investment from natural disasters like floods, hurricanes, etc. If you are sick or injured you can make arraignments to be flown to the United States to receive medical care. We all are experienced travelers here at My Fantasy Vacations, and we would not consider leaving home without it. We have provided you with some information about the different levels of coverage and answer of some of the most frequently asked questions about travel insurance.
Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz travel insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs.
Many of our travel plans include benefits like:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Emergency Medical/Dental coverage
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Baggage Loss/damage
- Travel Delay
- Travel Accident
- Rental car protection
And all of our plans come with our award-winning customer service! We also provide one of the largest lists of covered reasons for trip cancellation and trip interruption including injury, illness, legal separation/divorce, strikes, natural disasters, bad weather, jury duty, traffic accidents, normal pregnancy, job loss and more.
If you are not satisfied, Allianz will refund your insurance premium if you cancel your insurance within 10 days of purchase and have not filed a claim or departed on your trip. Save money, safeguard your journey, and make your vacation memorable for all of the right reasons. Ask your travel agent which Allianz plan is right for you.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for assistance in obtaining emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help coordinate a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed who will reimburse you for covered necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse you for its contents?
- Your cruiseline, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who is able to assist in getting you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who is able to assist you in finding an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will reimburse you if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to a hurricane which has made your resort uninhabitable. Who can assist you in being evacuated? Who will reimburse you for your lost vacation investment?